Monday, April 23, 2012

1st Day in Indigo Ideas Manila (April 16, 2012)

I was nervous I admit, because after orienting me about the job that I'm going to do, I think they're expecting so much from me. I am not saying that I don;t want them to expect too much, it's just that I don't want to disappoint them if something's happen or go wrong. It's my first day and it's also my first time to work inside the office. That's my first task, as the point person of the company I have to be responsible of all the calls and the office as well. Our office is in Ortigas, it's difficult for me to get there. There's no jeep or FX that I could ride to make my way to the office easy. I have to take the cab going out and going in of the office. The ambiance of Ortigas is also different. OFFICE AMBIANCE is what I called it. Everyone seems professional.Walking along the street of Emerald Avenue, wearing their suits and smart casual clothes.






              No one is in the office yet, I thought I was too early but no. This office was really owned by one attorney but it's rare that they see him in the office.  So we're just 4 in the office. So expect that it's quiet and you might really could get bored when you're here. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment